Tuesday, December 11, 2007

He's just not that into you

"We worked on his [psycho-epistemology] for some months in formal, psycho-therapeutic sessions - and our own relationship was entirely suspended in every sense or aspect during this period. The sessions were not very god: he was not very clear on anything, he kept discussing different aspects at random, and I did not understand him at all, in the sense that I could not tell what he grasped or not. I knew only that is [psycho-epistemology] was in total chaos - and I was shocked by it: I could not understand how the rational man I thought him to be had been willing to live with such a chaos and had let it go for so long."

You know, maybe she should have realized he was just not that into her?

ref: page 230 of The Passion of Ayn Rand's Critics

1 comment:

David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.