Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy New Year

So it's the start of another great Objective year for all !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Does anyone else think Barbara Branden looks like an older Paris Hilton?

paris

The photo of Barbara at her wedding looks even more like Paris, but I don't have a copy of it on hand. I mean it in a good way of course, I admire and envy Paris. Didn't Rand also call Barbara Branden "the most beautiful woman in the world"?

I apologize for my hiatus over the past week or so; I was soaking up the sun on vacation. Maybe Rand should have done that a bit more, then she wouldn't have been so uptight. I'll get back to posting new posts and responding to comments as soon as I can.

Happy New Year everyone ! Have a rational 2008

Photo of Nathaniel and Barbara from The Passion of Ayn Rand's Critics by James Valliant
Photo of Ayn Rand from The Virtue of Selfishness by Ayn Rand
Photo of Paris Hilton from Yahoo TV

No comments: